In this all-new teaching series, “Square One” we will be exploring how to grow in our faith and take greater ownership of our spiritual formation. Every Sunday from Jan 7th- Feb 4th we will be discussing various ways to grow in and own our faith journeys.
Here are some helpful Square One Resources we have put together for you:
Discipleship Journey Map-
Find your area of strength when it comes to Discipleship Practices and ways you can grow in the coming year. Download our Discipleship Journey Map HERE.
Bible Reading Plans-
Find a reading plan that works best for you. They are all free, digital and user-friendly. We have a group reading plan that you can read through with a group from Society Church as well! Check out our RECOMMENDED PLANS.
Fasting & Prayer Resources-
Being a part of a community of people pursuing to live out the ways of Jesus in their everyday lives is irreplaceable when it comes to spiritual growth and formation. Sign up for a group today CLICK HERE to view the locations and times.
For those that have the time and interest to dive deeper here is a list of recommended reading for you:
- Dallas Willard- The Spirit of the Disciplines
- Jim Cymbala, Fresh Wind Fresh Fire
- Mark Scandrette- Practicing the Way of Jesus
- Nathan Foster- The Making of an Ordinary Saint
- Peter Scazzero- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
- Richard Foster, Celebration of the Disciplines
- Richard Foster, Year with God: Living out the Spiritual Disciplines
- Stovall Weems, Awakening
We are praying for this season to be filled with growth, formation, and passion as we pursue life with God, together!