We are kicking off 2020 with a teaching series called Rhythm. Its all about developing spiritual practices that cause us to thrive in our life of faith. Some resources we have put together for you will be compiled and updated on this post.
Resources for our 21 Day Fast:
- 21 Day Fasting Guide– this guide explains why fasting is such an important spiritual practice and gives some practical ideas of different types of fasts and what to be aware of along the way.
- Pursuit– a good tool to use for a daily office. There are scriptures, prayers, exercises and places to journal in this resource.
Resources for Developing a “Rule of Life”:
- A Rule of Life Workbook– a helpful resource to think through and write out your own rule of life for 2020 and beyond.
- Celebration of Discipline– a classic book that gives ideas of different practices that can be incorporated into your rule of life.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality– a great resource for discovering a holistic faith and practices on how to embrace it.
Resources for Developing a “Daily Office”:
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Day by Day– a great tool to guide you through a set of two daily office readings and prayer practices a day.
- Seeking God’s Face: Praying with the Bible through the year– a daily office book with prayer, scripture and practices for every day of the year.
- Common Prayer– a daily office book with prayer, scripture and practices for every day of the year.