This Palm Sunday, here at Society Church, we began our new series called Our Hidden King which is all about discovering God the amidst obscure moments of everyday life.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Do you like surprises?
- Read Matthew 21:1-11.
- What stands out to you about Jesus’s entrance into Jerusalem?
- Does knowing that this entry is followed by Jesus’s crucifixion change how you see this passage in Matthew 21?
- Read Matthew 21:12-17.
- Jesus’s entry is followed by the cleansing of the Temple. How might this act reflect what Jesus was seeking to do in his journey to Jerusalem which came to completion in his execution and finally his resurrection?
- What are some of the ways in which you have expected God to show up in your life?
- Do your expectations of how God will appear in your life match up with your experience of God in your life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.