This week, here at Society, we began a new series called ‘Love Is’ were we will explore one of the most important questions you can ask, “What is love?”
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What totally rad expression did you overuse in high school?
- Read Micah 6:8.
- What is your initial reaction to this verse?
- Read Amos 5:21-24.
- What do you think of the importance of seeking justice in light of these verses?
- Between justice, mercy and humility, which do you most readily associated with love?
- What are ways that you can bring about justice on a local / national / global level?
- Is it generally easier or harder to extend mercy to others?
- Is there anyone you need to extend mercy to?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.