This week, here at Society, we began a new series were we will explore one of the most important questions you can ask, “What is love?”
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share why it is important to you.
- Read 1 Timothy 5:1-8.
- How would you describe your relationships between you and the different members of your family?
- Read Ephesians 5:21-33.
- What do you think about comparing the relationship between Jesus and the church with the relationship between spouses? How does your relationship with your spouse / significant other compare to that? If single, how do you imagine that relationship would compare?
- Go over the discipleship journey map.
- Where would you put yourself on the discipleship map?
- If love is centered in self care, what are some practices you are either currently doing or could do to help? (look to the opposite quadrant, like personal good works -> communal transformation, for ideas)
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.