This week at Society we continued our series Unlikely Witnesses.
Getting to Know You:
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Read Matthew 20:1-16 together.
- Has there been any moments in your life where you have felt like your work or your contributions have been overlooked?
- How do you usually respond in these situations?
- Read Matthew 14:24-31 together.
- Has there been a time in your life where fear or doubt has prevented you from doing something or has caused you to stop doing something?
- Was it hard to see how God could be working in that time?
- Do you have anyone in your life that you talk to about what you believe God is doing in your life?
- Read John 21:7 together.
- Is there anything in your life, that may have not worked out how you hoped, that you hope you get another chance at?
- Read John 21:15-17 together.
- Do you have any ideas of what or where God might be leading you into in this season of your life?
- What are some steps you can take to lean into that?
- Share prayer requests and have the group (not just you, the leader) pray for one another. Have someone designated to open and close a time of prayer and leave space in the middle for others to pray for one anothers requests.