Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Here at Society Church, we began a new 6 week series going through the book of Ruth.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Assuming you had the basic tools to survive, how long do you think your community group would be able to last in the wilderness?
- Skim Ruth 2.
- What stands out to you through this part of the story?
- What do you think of the reaction of Boaz to have his servants intentionally leave extra behind for Ruth to take for herself and her mother?
- When you aren’t sure what to do next, or what the next step is in a situation, what do you usually do?
- How much do you usually rely on friends / family / others to get through tough situations?
- Read Luke 6:37-38.
- Does how you treat others match up well with how you expect to be treated?
- Where do you think your ‘field’ is at this stage in your life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.