Here at Society Church, we began a new 6 week series going through the book of Ruth.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If your best friend had 3 words to describe you, how do you think your best friend would describe you?
- Read Ruth 1:19-22.
- In verses 20-21 Naomi wants to be called Mara meaning ‘bitter’, how does that compare to 1 Thessalonians 5:18?
- Generally how do you handle suffering (physical, emotional, spiritual)?
- Is it easier or more difficult to see God working during times of suffering in your life or the lives of those around you?
- Re-read 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
- How often to do you think about the things you are grateful for during times of suffering?
- What are you thankful for today?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.