Here at Society Church, we are kicking off a new teaching series called “Taste & See” it will be all about engaging all of our senses and experiencing God.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Do you have any random phobias (coulrophobia, hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia)?
- How would you define ‘faith’?
- Read Hebrews 11:1.
- What do you think it means that faith is what gives proof or assurance of things that are unseen?
- What are some fears you have that affect the way you live in a positive way? in a negative way?
- Skim through Numbers 13:26-14:10.
- Are there any ways in which, like the Israelites in the story, fear has kept you from following where God might be leading?
- How do you deal with different moments where you have doubt?
- Read John 20:24-29.
- What are some practices that might help keep you connected to God in times of doubt?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.