Here at Society Church, we are kicking off a new teaching series called “Taste & See” it will be all about engaging all of our senses and experiencing God.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Fourth Meal? What’s your favorite thing to eat for that meal?
- Read Psalm 34:8-10.
- What do you think it means to “taste and see” God?
- Read 2 Corinthians 2:14-16.
- What does it mean to be a “sweet perfume” and a “Christ-like fragrance”?
- What does it mean to you to experience God or experience the presence of God? Which of your five senses are usually involved?
- Read John 6:35.
- What practices do you have that help you experience God?
- What is a practice that you would like to try?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.