Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Here at Society we’re starting all-new teaching series, “Square One” where we will be exploring how to grow in our faith and take greater ownership of our spiritual formation. Every Sunday from Jan 7th- Feb 4th we will be discussing various ways to grow in and own our faith journeys.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What was your dream job as a kid?
- Read 1 Corinthians 3:1-9.
- What is Paul warning us against in this passage?
- Read 1 Peter 2:5.
- What does it mean to be called a living stone and being built into a spiritual temple?
- Of the three 1) able to celebrate the blessings of others, 2) able to celebrate the differences of others and 3) actively contending for unity in Christ amidst our differences, which do you excel at? Which needs work?
- Read Matthew 6:33.
- What does this passage mean to you and how you live your life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.