Here at Society we’re starting all-new teaching series, “Square One” where we will be exploring how to grow in our faith and take greater ownership of our spiritual formation. Every Sunday from Jan 7th- Feb 4th we will be discussing various ways to grow in and own our faith journeys.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
During a normal or standard week for you, what would you say your favorite part is?
- Read John 3:1-8.
- How would you describe what it is to be born again?
- Read Ephesians 4:14-16.
- What is the Holy Spirit to you?
- Are there any times where you have seen in others or experienced yourself the Spirit moving and working?
- Have there been any moments in your life where you would describe the Spirit as your anchor as Tim described during the message?
- Read John 15:1-4.
- What can you do to try to stay in-tuned or connected to the Spirit of God?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.