Soul Care is a new series starting September 18th at Society Church. In this series we will be looking at learning to live from the inside out.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Who is the most inspirational person to you?
Where would you like to be in five years time?
As you reflect on last weekend’s sermon, what one principle or insight stands out as being particularly helpful, insightful, or difficult to grasp?
Introduction to the Bible:
- Read Luke 6:45 (NLT) & Proverbs 4:23 (NIV).
- What role does the heart play in directing our lives?
- What do you think the scriptures are referring to when they use the word “heart”?
- Read Ephesians 6:13-17
- Throughout this series we have talked about 3 categories of the Armor of God, do you remember what category the “Sword of the Spirit” is?
- On a scale of 1-10 how well would you say you know the Bible?
- What are some ways you might be able to learn more about the content, context and overall message of the scriptures?
- Read Hebrews 4:12
- What are some attributes about “the Word of God” talked about here?
- Read Joshua 6:1-5, 20.
- What are some ways you have lived out your faith that didn’t make a lot of sense to the world?
- Is there anything you sense God leading you into currently? If so what is it? How do you feel about what God has put on your heart?
Pray together as a group