Soul Care is a new series starting September 18th at Society Church. In this series we will be looking at learning to live from the inside out.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is your favorite T.V. show?
What do you usually have for breakfast?
What is your middle name?
As you reflect on last weekend’s sermon, what one principle or insight stands out as being particularly helpful, insightful, or difficult to grasp?
Introduction to the Bible:
1. Read Ephesians 6:13-15
2. When Paul says “resist your enemy” who or what is he referring to?
3. When Paul says “time of evil” what do you think he is referring to?
4. Read 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
5. What does the word reconciliation mean?
1. What are some ways you might be able to “put on truth”?
2. What is Imputed Righteousness mean?
3. How might you put in place the “breastplate of righteousness”?
4. What are some effects upon your heart and soul when you take of the “breastplate of righteousness”?
5. What does it look like to be a person who helps to create peace?
6. What might the benefits of wearing the “belt of truth, breastplate of righteousness and shoes of the gospel of peace” be in your everyday life?
Pray together as a group