Soul Care is a new series starting September 18th at Society Church. In this series we will be looking at learning to live from the inside out.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?
Have you ever had a powerful, weird or scary spiritual experience? Take a moment and describe what happened.
Introduction to the Bible:
1. Read Ephesians 6:10-13
2. How do you think the spiritual realm effects your life and the lives of those around you?
3. How might our views about the spiritual realm get out of whack? What would be an example?
1. As you reflect on last weekend’s sermon, what one principle or insight stands out as being particularly helpful, insightful, or difficult to grasp?
2. What does this quote mean to you?- “A soul without a soldier is like a ship without a sail. Eventually the wind and the waves will crash you into the rocks and destroy you.”
3. How can you become a more stable (faithful, reliable, responsible, dependable, trustworthy) person?
4. How might understanding the “structures and strategies of evil” help us in our journey of faith?
5. Read Romans 8:35-39. What do you think the Apostle Paul is saying to the church in Rome through this portion of Scripture?
6. What are some areas in life that you are hoping to experience God’s victory in?
Pray together as a group