Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is the strangest thing you’ve ever seen?
- Read Exodus 3:1-6.
- How does Moses respond to seeing the burning bush and hearing the voice of God?
- What do you think the significance of this experience of God is to Moses?
- How much time do you spend in reflection?
- What things do you do that help or hurt your ability to reflect on your life?
- Skim over the Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14-30) and the letter to the church of Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-16).
- How do you go about figuring out what your purpose might be?
- What do you do to live out that purpose in your day to day life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.