This past Palm Sunday, here at Society Church, we began our new series called Our Hidden King which is all about discovering God the amidst obscure moments of everyday life.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is the most recent thing you’ve lost? Is it still lost?
- Read Isaiah 52:13-53:7.
- What does it mean to call someone who has to go through what was in that passage ‘King’?
- How different is that from the traditional understanding of what a ‘King’ is?
- Who is Jesus to you?
- What is the most significant part of Jesus’s story to you?
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:12-22.
- What does Christ’s resurrection mean to you and how does that affect how you live your life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.