Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week, here at Society, we began a new series were we will explore one of the most important questions you can ask, “What is love?”
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What trendy fad did you have as a child or teenager that seems funny now?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:8-13.
- Can you think of something you put a lot of time, effort or money into that is no longer part of your day-to-day life?
- Read 1 Corinthians 8:7-13.
- Have you ever considered that love could look like refraining from something for the betterment of someone else?
– can you share and example where you have seen or experienced this?
– do you think our culture values this expression of love?
- What has been a barrier in the past that has hindered you from exploring or growing in your faith in Jesus?
- How could we get rid of barriers that close people off from exploring faith in Jesus in the life of the church?
- What ways can we be excellent to each other as a community group, as a church, as a friend, etc.?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.