Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week at Society, we are continuing a series called Into the Wild, where we will explore the story of the Hebrew people as they journey through the wilderness on their way out of Egypt and to the promised land.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Is there a meaning behind your name (were you named after someone, does it mean something in another language)?
- Read Exodus 7:14-25, 8:1-19 and Acts 17:22-29.
- What are the similarities between what God is doing through Moses in Exodus and what Paul is doing in Acts?
- Read Exodus 12:31-32.
- After waiting for so long, how do you think the Israelites felt when they were finally able to leave Egypt?
- Who are the people in your life that you might need to meet where they’re at?
- Is there something that you need deliverance from in your life?
- How might you be working against what God might be trying to do in your life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.