Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week at Society, we are starting a new series called Into the Wild, where we will explore the story of the Hebrew people as they journey through the wilderness on their way out of Egypt and to the promised land.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you could take a class on any subject and have it taught by any person dead or alive, what would the subject be and who would you want to teach it?
- Read Exodus 3:1-10.
- What do you think it was like for Moses to experience the burning bush after spending so much time tending to his father-in-law’s flock?
- Read Exodus 3:11-12.
- What do you think of God’s response to Moses’s question?
- In your experience when have you learned the most?
- Have there been any times in your life where you felt God calling you towards something?
- In the message Tim mentioned 5 areas of vulnerability and insecurity that Moses brought up between Exodus 3:11 and 4:13 (lack of identity, lack of knowledge, fear of rejection, lack of experience, fear of opportunity). Do you relate to any of these?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.