Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week at Society, we are starting a new series called Into the Wild, where we will explore the story of the Hebrew people as they journey through the wilderness on their way out of Egypt and to the promised land.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What movie, if there is one, has had the most impact on your life?
- What do you know / remember about the Exodus story?
- Listen to / watch recap of the beginning of Exodus:
- Read Exodus 2:1-25.
- What stands out to you about this story so far?
- How often do you take time to take a step back and reflect on where you are currently at in life?
- What are the circumstances and events in your life that are shaping your story right now?
- What is the story that God might be telling through these things going on in your life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.