In 1 Corinthians 13 Paul said that three things would last: faith, hope, love. This week, here at Society, we started a series called ‘Hope Is’ to talk about the second thing on that list.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Can you recall a time when you received good news? After you received that news how did it change your mood or outlook on life?
- Read Ezekiel 37:1-14. As a bit of context, Ezekiel was a prophet which meant that as a prophet God would give him visions, this one of what the future held for the people of Israel.
- What does this passage say God is going to do?
- Read Ephesians 2:4-10.
- What does this passage say God has done for us?
- What do these passages show us about God?
- How does reflection on what God has done for us give us hope for the future?
- Is there an area in your life that you need God to breathe new life into?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.