In 1 Corinthians 13 Paul said that three things would last: faith, hope, love. This week, here at Society, we started a series called ‘Hope Is’ to talk about the second thing on that list.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Without saying the title, describe why your favorite book or movie is your favorite.
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-20.
- What does it mean to describe the church as one body?
- Read Ephesians 2:8-10.
- What do these verses mean to you?
- Do you feel connected to the body / church?
- What do you think your part to play in the body is?
- Would you describe yourself as hopeful?
- What are something that you are hoping for?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.