It is Society‘s 5th Year Anniversary as a faith community. This Anniversary Sunday, we will be looking forward to the future, and casting out a vision for this year to come. We believe that God is unlocking a Home Base mentality for our community & city through Society Church.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?
- Read Matthew 16:15-19.
- What is the significance of Peter’s answer to the question Jesus asked?
- Read 1 Peter 2:4-5.
- What does it mean to call all the members of the church a holy priesthood?
- What is the church to you?
- Where do you fit into the church (within Society and outside it)?
- Look over the diagram from the message:
- Based on the diagram that Tim used on Sunday, where do you think you are? What might help you move toward the Kingdom of God region?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.