Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In November 2016 we will be going through a teaching series called “Good Faith” here at Society Church. This series will take us through the book of Titus and help us discover how our faith is meant to be a creative force for good in our world.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is your proudest moment in life?
What is your most embarrassing moment?
What are some words that describe the values of the culture that you are surrounded by at home, at work and in your community?
Introduction to the Bible:
- Read Titus 3:1-2 (NIV)
- Why do think Paul tells Titus to remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities?
- What does it mean to you to “be ready to do whatever is good”?
- Read Titus 3:3-15 (NIV)
- How many more times does Paul mention “doing good”?
- What does “doing good” mean to you?
- Why do you think this was such an important theme to Paul?
- Read Philippians 2:12-16
- How do you think your “good faith” is meant to affect those around you?
- What do you see God doing amidst our “cultural moment” in your home, work & community?
- How might you be able to take some steps of faith towards what God is doing around you?
Share Prayer Requests and pray together as a group