Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week?
What was the most challenging thing that happened to you this week?
We had a guest speaker this week, if you heard the message, what was one thing that stuck out to you as interesting, inspiring or important?
Discussion about Relational Values
At Society Church we have 7 relational values that help form and keep healthy relationship with one another. We thought it would be beneficial to review and have a discussion about these. Take a moment and read the relational value & scripture:
- We allow love to lead the way- 1 Cor. 13:4-7
- We practice biblical conflict resolution- Matthew 18:15-17
- We error on the side of generosity- John 3:16
- We are devoted to seeking first God’s kingdom- Matthew 6:33
- We celebrate our unique stories and gifts- Eph. 2:10
- We treat each other as humans and family members- Eph. 2:19
- We are an inclusive community not an exclusive one- Matt. 25:35
- How might having these relational values be helpful?
- Which one of these values seems to come naturally to you?
- Which value seems to be the most difficult for you to live into?
- What might be one way you can lean into these relational values this holiday season?
Share Prayer Requests and pray together as a group