This week here at Society we continued a series called Focused. Where we are going to explore how we can create an inner life that is developing into greater health through faith as well as learn about some spiritual practices that will help us to stay connected with God throughout our everyday lives.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is the longest distance you’ve ever traveled by car?
- Read Luke 10:38-42.
- Who do you relate to more Mary or Martha?
- What do you think of Jesus’s response to Martha?
- Has there been a time when you struggled with bitterness or burnout?
- How do you generally respond in moments of frustration?
- Read Hebrews 12:15.
- Have you considered how bitterness can affect those around you?
- What are some ways you can do to help you work through frustration and bitterness?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.