Podcast: Play in new window | Download
As we kick off the New Year here at Society Church, we are seeking to re-align our hearts around the principles, priorities, pursuits and purposes of God. In this new teaching series, “First Things First”, we will be looking at some practical ways for how we can put God first in our lives and the benefits we experience as we do this. It has been said that “the quickest cure for our disorders is a healthy dose of intentional order”.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What was (or is) your favorite subject in school?
Read Matthew 25:14-30 (NLT). Discuss any questions people might have about the passage of scripture.
- Why do you think the Master rewards the first two servants?
- What did the first two servants do that proved their faithfulness?
- What is distinctly different from the first two servants and the last servant?
- What are some areas in your life that you can be more responsible in?
- What are some resources (time, finances, abilities) that you could use more intentionally?
- Read 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 (NLT)
- What are some practical ways we can trust God more with our time, resources and abilities?
Share Prayer Requests and pray together as a group