Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Is there a story (movie, book, etc.) that has made an impact on your life? What was it? How has it affected your life?
- What do you know about the story of the apostle Paul?
- Read Romans 1:8-17
- In what ways has Paul been impacted by the “good news” (Gospel)?
- Read Matthew 28:18-20
- How is Paul following this passage (often called The Great Commission)?
- How would you define what Gospel / the “good news” is?
- On a scale of 1-10 (1 being hard, 10 being easy) how comfortable are you in sharing about what you believe?
- Have you had any conversations with people who have different beliefs about spirituality from yourself?
- What kinds of things make it easier or harder for you to share?
- What steps can you take, or have you taken to help yourself be more comfortable with sharing?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.