Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In 1 Corinthians 13 Paul said that three things would last: faith, hope, love. This week, here at Society, we started a series called ‘Faith Is’ to talk about the first thing on that list.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what animal would you be?
- Read Matthew 7:24-29 and James 1:2-4.
- How do you think these two passages connect?
- Read Hebrews 12:1-2.
- What do you think it means when it says Jesus “perfects our faith”?
- How do you generally respond when you feel your faith is being tested?
- Is there someone you normally turn to for guidance in moments of testing?
- Is there anything that trips you up when trying to remain faithful through difficult moments?
- Take a moment to ask if anyone in your group feels like their faith is being tested, and if so, see if they would be willing to share.
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.