In 1 Corinthians 13 Paul said that three things would last: faith, hope, love. This week, here at Society, be started a series called ‘Faith Is’ to talk about the first thing on that list.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you could go on a road trip with any three people (living or dead) who would they be?
- Read Hebrews 11:1.
- What do you think of this definition of faith?
- Read Matthew 17:20.
- What does it mean that such a small amount of faith (size of a mustard seed) can produce a large outcome (move a mountain)?
- How would you describe where you are at with your faith?
- Are there any obstacles that are currently getting in the way of your faith?
- What might you be able to do to begin to address those obstacles?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.