Every year here at Society Church we take some time in February to talk about our vision for the year. Last year our vision was all about “digging deep roots” this year it’s about becoming a base camp for our community & city. Pastor Tim & Vanessa Coburn will be sharing this vision in a teaching series entitled Base Camp: becoming a people equipped, empowered and inspired to live out our faith in our everyday lives. Come and join us on February 12th & 19th.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What would be your dream adventure destination? Who would you go with?
- What are some of the different roles within the church that you are familiar with?
- Read Ephesians 4:11-16.
- Why is important for the church to have all of these different roles?
- How has the church played a role in your life?
- Read Galatians 6:9-10 and Hebrews 12:1-3.
- What do these passages mean for the church and its role in the life of the people within it?
- How has God shown up in your life in the past year / month / week?
- In what areas of your life do you hope God will show up in the future?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.