This week at Society, we are starting a new series called All Things New where we will go through the Gospel of Mark and look at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus and what that means for our lives.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What interest / hobby have you not pursued but always wanted to?
- Read Mark 11:12-14, 20-25.
- What was the point of the story about the fig tree Jesus cursed?
- Read Mark 11:15-19.
- Is there a connection between Jesus’s actions in the temple and cursing the fig tree?
- Would you say that you are actively growing in your faith?
- What is prayer to you?
- What do you think of the connection in Mark 11:25 between forgiving others and being forgiven by God?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.