Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week at Society, we are starting a new series called All Things New where we will go through the Gospel of Mark and look at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus and what that means for our lives.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What would you tell your teenage self if you could go back in time?
- Read Mark 9:38-41 and Ezekiel 36:26-27.
- What is the connection between the new heart of the Ezekiel passage and Jesus’s response to John?
- Read Mark 12:28-34.
- How significant is love to the kingdom of God?
- Is what you do encouraging and building up others?
- What are some practices you can bring into your life that could help with being considerate?
- What drives and motivates you and what you do?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.