Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week at Society, we are starting a new series called All Things New where we will go through the Gospel of Mark and look at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus and what that means for our lives.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned recently?
- Read Mark 8:27-30.
- Why do you think Jesus asked his disciples who they thought he was?
- Read Mark 8:31-38.
- Does anything stick out to you about what Jesus described was coming up for him and what is expected of his followers?
- How would you respond to Jesus’s question, “Who do you say that I am?”
- Does your answer to the previous question affect the way you see things and make decisions in your day to day life?
- What affect does what Jesus said in Mark 8:34-38 have on how you see the direction your going in life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.