This week at Society, we are starting a new series called All Things New where we will go through the Gospel of Mark and look at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus and what that means for our lives.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Tell two truths and a lie about yourself. Have others guess which one is the lie.
- Read Mark 8:1-10.
- What do you think about Jesus’s response to his disciples wondering where the food to feed the crowd will come from?
- When was the last time you were in a situation where you didn’t feel like you had enough of something you needed (time, resources, training, etc.)?
- How do you respond to situations when you feel like you don’t have enough of whatever that particular moment required?
- Read 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.
- What are somethings or abilities that you do have that you might be able to use in the situation or life stage you are in right now?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.