Here at Society Church, we are kicking off a new teaching series called “Taste & See” it will be all about engaging all of our senses and experiencing God.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you had to pick one sense to lose which would it be and why?
- Read Romans 1:19-20.
- What are some ways to see God through everything God made?
- Read 1 John 1:1-3.
- How might our understanding of Jesus affect how we see God?
- C. S. Lewis said, “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” How does your faith influence how you see things?
- On a scale of 1-10 (1 being rarely, 10 being frequently) how often to you see God at work in your life?
- Do you see God more often in easier times or the more difficult moments of your life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.