Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Here at Society we’re starting all-new teaching series, “Square One” where we will be exploring how to grow in our faith and take greater ownership of our spiritual formation. Every Sunday from Jan 7th- Feb 4th we will be discussing various ways to grow in and own our faith journeys.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you were going to make a movie based on your life would you focus on a few specific moments of it (if so what would those moments be) or would you include your whole life from start to finish?
- Read Genesis 2:7, Ezekiel 37:8-10, 14.
- What is the significance of God breathing into the dirt or the dry bones?
- Read John 3:5-8.
- What do you think of the comparison of wind and spirit?
- How often do you read the Bible?
- How would you describe how you read the Bible? Is it sporadic? Do you read entire books all at once or do you usually read about specific topics and bound around from passage to passage?
- What kinds of questions do you have about the Bible? About the stories and passages within the Bible?
- When you have questions or are struggling with a passage what do you normally do?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.