This week at Society, we are continuing a new series called The Path Between Us where we will explore how we can bridge the seemingly, ever widening gap between us. Politics, gender, struggles for equality, justice and opportunity, theology, doctrine, faith and family seem to be driving us apart. In this series we want to look at how we can come together around a common unity and pursuit as peacemakers and co-laborers seeking to bridge gaps and traverse the paths that stand between us.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Is there a book you are looking forward to read or a movie you are looking forward to watch?
- Read Jeremiah 6:16.
- What does this verse mean to you?
- On a scale of 1-10 (1 being not at all, 10 being very), how difficult is it for you to interact with people you disagree with?
- Do you often reflect on and consider the areas where you might have been wrong?
- How often do you read or listen to authors or speakers who have views and perspectives that are different from your own?
- What are some ways you can work towards bridging the gap that can exist between yourself and others?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.