This past Palm Sunday, here at Society Church, we began our new series called Our Hidden King which is all about discovering God the amidst obscure moments of everyday life.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is the scariest thing you’ve done?
- Read John 18:15-27.
- Compare that passage with 2 Timothy 1:7.
- How much does fear influence your life? (Anything from fear of heights to fear of rejection or losing your job)
- Are there any fears that keep you from living out the life you feel that God is calling you into?
- Read 1 John 4:18.
- Would you say that your relationship with God is determined more out of fear or out of love?
- What are some ways that you could practice or live out the idea that “perfect love drives out fear” in your life?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.