This week, here at Society, we began a new series called ‘Love Is’ were we will explore one of the most important questions you can ask, “What is love?”
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Would you rather only be able to listen to one song of your choice for the rest of your life or only ever be able to listen to each song once?
- Read 1 John 4:7-10
- What stands out to you in these verses?
- Read 1 John 4:19-20.
- What do you think of the connection between loving God and loving a fellow believer?
- Would you describe your experience of church (Society as well as any others you’ve been part of) as loving?
- How well do you get along with other people within the church (locally as well as those outside of Society)?
- How do you address issues that may cause division between you and others within the church?
- Is there anything you can do to help better show love to others within the church?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.