This week, here at Society, we began a new series were we will explore one of the most important questions you can ask, “What is love?”
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Introduce yourself without using your name or saying what your job is.
(Make sure you tell everyone your name at some point, just not as part of this.)
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
- What comes to mind when you read these verses?
- Read Hebrews 10:24-25.
- How important has consistently meeting with others to talk about life and faith been to you?
- Read Mark 12:30-31 and consider it alongside the quote from David Augsburger – “Being listened to is so close to being loved that most people cannot tell the difference.”
- Is it generally easier or more difficult to listen to those who you may or may not disagree with?
- What are some ways you can practice loving your neighbor?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.