This week at Society, we are continuing a series called Into the Wild, where we will explore the story of the Hebrew people as they journey through the wilderness on their way out of Egypt and to the promised land.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you had one extra hour of free time a day, how would you use it?
- Read Numbers 14:1-12.
- What do you think about the different responses between Caleb, Joshua and the other 10 who went to scout out the promised land?
- Have you ever found yourself stuck in a exploration loop or a faith development loop?
- How do you respond in times of failure?
- Read Ephesians 4:29-32.
- Keeping in mind Numbers 14:1-12 and Ephesians 4:29-32, what are you spreading through the way that you talk?
- What are some situations in your life that will require faith filled risk?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.