This week at Society, we are continuing a series called Into the Wild, where we will explore the story of the Hebrew people as they journey through the wilderness on their way out of Egypt and to the promised land.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Did you have a favorite book as a kid? If so, what was it?
- Read Exodus 18:13-25.
- What do you think about the difference between Moses of Exodus 3, who was reluctant to follow God’s call and the Moses of Exodus 18 who is being told he’s over extending himself?
- How do you think Moses felt after receiving the advice from Jethro?
- What story would those around you say your life is telling?
- How well do you take advice from others?
- Who are some of the people you rely on during the demanding seasons of your life?
- How might God be using these people in your life to shape the story that your life is telling?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.