This week at Society, we are starting a new series called Into the Wild, where we will explore the story of the Hebrew people as they journey through the wilderness on their way out of Egypt and to the promised land.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is your favorite fall time activity?
- Read Exodus 4:27-28.
- What do you think the significance is of God sending Aaron to help Moses?
- Read Exodus 5:22-23.
- What do you think of Moses’s question to God?
- Do you have people around you that you would consider as your support network?
- Have you had any times in your life where you’ve thought God was leading you somewhere only for the situation to become more difficult?
- Read Exodus 6:6-8.
- What might God be saying to you in those situations that seem to be getting more difficult rather than easier?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.