In 1 Corinthians 13 Paul said that three things would last: faith, hope, love. This week, here at Society, we started a series called ‘Hope Is’ to talk about the second thing on that list.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
Do you have a favorite family recipe or dish that a family member makes?
- Read Isaiah 40:28-31.
- How is trust connected to hope?
- Read Galatians 6:9.
- How is endurance connected to hope?
- How hard is it for you to trust others? God?
- What would it look like in your life to “hope in the Lord”?
- Have there been any times in your life where being patient and enduring worked out? didn’t work out?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.