It is Society‘s 5th Year Anniversary as a faith community. This Anniversary Sunday, we will be looking forward to the future, and casting out a vision for this year to come. We believe that God is unlocking a Home Base mentality for our community & city through Society Church.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you could live in any fictitious place, where would you live?
- Read / skim over the parable of the lost son (Luke 15:11-32).
- What are the differences and similarities between the two sons?
- What does the responses to his two sons say about the father in the parable?
- Can you relate to either of the two sons?
- What does the idea of ‘coming home’ mean to you in the context of the church?
- Over the course of Tim’s message, he mentioned many different things that may get in the way of us ‘coming home’. Are you currently facing any of them?
- What might it mean for you to take part in Society Church creating Home Base this year?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.