In 1 Corinthians 13 Paul said that three things would last: faith, hope, love. This week, here at Society, be started a series called ‘Faith Is’ to talk about the first thing on that list.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Read Matthew 18:1-5.
- What do you think of Jesus responding to the question of who the greatest in the kingdom of heaven in this way?
- Read Mark 6:41-44 and Luke 13:18-19.
- What do passages like these mean to you?
- Are you more likely to oversimplify or overcomplicate something?
- What is something you might be able to do in order to avoid either of those extremes?
- How easy or difficult is it for you to offer what you have to God?
- Has there been a time where after giving up whatever it was God asked of you, that God multiplied it and gave it back to you like the passages in Mark and Luke that were read?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.