This week at Society, we are starting a new series called All Things New where we will go through the Gospel of Mark and look at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus and what that means for our lives.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
What is one thing about you that surprises people?
- Read Mark 6:1-6.
- What sticks out to you when hearing this passage?
- Why do you think Jesus wasn’t received well in his hometown?
- Have you ever been surprised by someone’s ability to do something based on your prior familiarity to them?
- How do you respond when people place expectations (whether too high or too low) on you based on who they think you are, are qualified for or able to do?
- Has your response to or expectations of what Jesus can do ever been affected by you putting limits on him?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.