This week at Society, we are starting a new series called All Things New where we will go through the Gospel of Mark and look at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus and what that means for our lives.
Community Group Questions:
Getting to know you:
If you were to give a TED talk, what would the topic be?
- Read Mark 1:1-8.
- Who was John the Baptist?
- Read Mark 1:9-15.
- What did the baptism of Jesus signify or mark?
- Have you ever had a time where you learned something about yourself or your situation from someone you didn’t expect?
- Recalling Mark 1:1-8, what are the moments or voices you might need to lean into more?
- Have you experienced any moments or times of ‘wilderness’ or testing?
- What have these moments or times taught you?
Share prayer requests and pray together as a group.